Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Greeting from Hypertune

I received an Email today from Saiful of Hypertune Magazine.. He wanted to share a picture that was taken last year in Kuching (Borneo Island) and as soon as I opened it, it was Subaru Version 9 with hot and superb full Chargespeed bodykit and more information on his ride was the installed HKS GT Turbo and 2.5 litre US spec block, was in place as soon as he got his ride two years ago.


And according to him, This ride will be the next featured car in Hypertune Magazine. So keep on hunting the magazine around in Brunei soon.

7 comments:

Stealth_S7i said...

This was my 'Plan A' to convert my car into smtg like this.. But I went for 'Plan B' instead hehehe..

ZzaQ_2070 said...

Stealth... Good thing U got plan B bro... I don't have any plan yet hehe... Maybe just keep mine stock all the way...

Stealth_S7i said...

The magazine is out! But this ride is on Work Emotion XD9 instead of the OZ Racing wheels! I like these wheels better!

Zzaq keeping it stock doesnt hurt! But at least gain more HP! :)

Stealth_S7i said...

Hehhee.. Aman got it wrong.. This is actually ver.8 STI converted to version 9 :)

swr_12 said...

Amazing car bro...

locoroco said...

is that ride out on the magazine? the owner of that ride is my friend. i have asked him and he said that he hasn't been interviewed by hypertune yet

Hj-@man said...

locoroco, hi there bro, the car was already out on the hypertune magazine, this pictures was sent by one of the hypertune crew.

I'm not sure I'm the one who has mistaken or u got a wrong fren that u've asked. :)... wat eva it is, u can get the hypertune magazine and u can compare it whether it is the same car u are referring to or not. if it is not, my apology :)

cheers